FIP “Fédération Internationale de Philatélie”
The “Fédération Internationale de Philatélie” (F.I.P.) has looked after stamp collectors and philatelists since 1926 – growing from a society of a handful European Philatelic Federations to a Federation with a network throughout the world with
- 90 Regular Members (National Philatelic Federations)
- 3 Associated Members (Continental Federations)
- Promotional Members (a new type of Membership for Postal Administrations)
The aims of F.I.P. are:
- to promote stamp collecting and philately
- to maintain friendly relations and friendship among all peoples.
- to establish and maintain close relations with the philatelic trade and postal administrations.
- to promote philatelic exhibitions by granting Patronage and Auspices